Don’t put all answers together. Please specify the question number clearly in your submission.
Question 1 (25 points)
Please read the case “chestnut Ridge Country Club” and answer the following questions.
1. Overall, how does Chestnut Ridge compare to the other three country clubs (Alden, Chalet, and Lancaster)? (5 points)
2. In what areas might Chestnut Ridge consider making improvements to attract additional members? (10 points)
3. What kind of research design is being used (exploratory, descriptive or causal research design)? Is it a good choice? (You have to provide a clear rationale (10 points).
Hint: The case has used a questionnaire.
Question 2 (25 points):
Comment on the short questionnaire that follows. Please list at least four issues in the questionnaire design and provide the correct design answers to these issues. (Reference to Chapter 12).
(Note: Please don't fill in the questionnaire assuming you’re the survey respondent. You are not. Instead, you are the marketing researcher. This questionnaire has some obvious flaws. For example, the age category is non-exhaustive).
Objective of the questionnaire: to determine respondent buyer intentions regarding the purchase of a new car.
Please indicate your income: _____________________
When will you buy your next car? ____________
Age Category: ___0-18 ___19-24 ___35-44 ___45 & over
How much will you spend on your next car? ___________
List the types of cars you will consider in your next purchase:
What is the make and model of your present car? __________________
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25